PLANNING PERMISSION | STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICES
Building something new? Making major
to your existing property? Changing the use from
residential to commercial or vice versa? Chances
are you’ll need planning permission.
PLANNING PERMISSION. GET IN TOUCH FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
So just when do you need planning permission?
Well, planning permission requirements are a bit more detailed than this short list. As a general rule you will probably need permission if:
- You’re going to build a new building or structure
- You’re drastically going to change your existing building e.g. extending out the back or side or putting another
- You’re wanting to change the use of the building, say from residential to light industrial or perhaps back again as often happens on properties close to the high street.
Structural engineering planning permission
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
When don’t I need planning permission?
Some projects don’t need planning under permitted development rights. These include:
- Outdoor signs and advertisements
- Warehouses and industrial units
On a ‘per project’ basis, all of the above have special rules, conditions or limits which may apply. Always best to check with the authorities before proceeding.
Our structural engineers are members of either the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) or the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
If the community supports your building project or it benefits the local community, you may not have to go through the normal planning permission process.
Neighbourhood planning and Community Right to Build lets your community grant planning permission directly under certain circumstances.
On a ‘per project’ basis, the above have special rules, conditions or limits which may apply. Always best to check with the authorities before proceeding.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
WHY CHOOSE US
– Every Project is Run by a Team of People
– Easy Online Scheduling Software Program
– We are Passionate About Educating Homeowners
– We Return Phone Calls and Emails Promptly
– We Give Honest Advice to Our Clients
– We Abide by Construction Industry Code of Ethics
– High Rated Reviews by Third Party Websites
– Simply Put . . . We Care and Want You Happy
By Raj Banga., Google Review
“Great efficient service overall. Found the team to be friendly and helpful particularly Sop Samay. Will recommend to others and use again..”
By Melissa Gray., Google Review